Monday, July 18, 2011
Cut The Crap
Day one of trying to ween myself off of the coffee. Coffee was once the highlight of my morning. Any more I find myself in a jittery state after just one cup and I simply can't stand it. I have changed the way I've made it, I've switched brands, changed from artifical sweetner to natural sugar...I even tried decaf! It all seems to effect me in some way or another, and effect me in a negative way. Sooo, I'm quiting the coffe. Apparently my body just doen't like it any more. But I'm having a problem finding a replacement. I tried tea today and I can already tell ya that I need something different. Possibly some orange juice with some ginseng supplement pills. Ginseng is suppose to be a natural energy right? ... Guess we'll find out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment