I have never seen so many damn copy cats in my life! Everything I write, say, do, design, where, go...what have ya everyone has to copy! Now lets get a few things straight. 1st off i'm pretty sure it is not a coincidence like you are probably saying to yourself. I will have to dive into in in another rant but I have a certain allure that even I don't understand that draws people in. They idol me, envy me, and want to be like me when they grow up, flattering yes but5 I have no idea why they want to be like me?! I have a million flaws. So NO it's not a freak coincidence. 2nd, I am not pissed they are all copying me (that is until someone compliments them and they say it was all them) I am flattered and just feel like ranting about it. Recently I have been on a big kick to finding myself and inner peace. No more following trends or doing what others do i'm doing what I like and it seems that no one else had the same god damn interests until I announced them to the world. Maybe I make people feel more comfortable. I try to be very outgoing and make everyone feel comfortable and promote self confidence. Everything I was not in HS. I think being from a small town with no direction and a close minded upbringing made for the lost picked on didn't fit in anywhere girl I was then. As I went off to college, experience new things and cultured myself I figured out who I was and that I could be proud of what I liked. I LOVE ME NOW. I like who I am and have learned to surround myself with loved ones, no negative people, no jealousy, I love what I do at work, no one makes fun of the way I dress, everyone eats and drinks what I eat and drink! I mean, eating sushi never crossed my mind on the farm lol. So since I love me know (not that I hated me before, just didn't fit in) I guess it is wonderful that everyone wants to "be like Mike" because hopefully I can give them the courage to do the same with their lives. Find themselves and be content, confident, and proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment